News from the U.S. Chamber- May 11, 2018Chamber Friends:
Below is the weekly update of U.S. Chamber items published between May 2nd and May 9th. As always, feel free to use any of this material in your communications with your members.
- Tax Reform Business Impact Survey - How is tax reform benefiting your members? The U.S. Chamber wants to know and is surveying businesses to find out how tax reform is benefiting them. Please click here to see the survey, and share it with your members so that that they can participate. Also, see our Tax Relief Across America Map to find out how individual businesses in your state are choosing to share their tax savings with their employees and consumers.
- Chamber Gras 2018 - Chamber Federation Advocacy & Growth Conference – This year, the U.S. Chamber is partnering with the Council of State Chambers and the Association of State Chamber Professionals in New Orleans to produce a conference jam-packed with valuable advocacy and communications workshops, keynote presentations and plenty of networking opportunities. Plan to join us in The Big Easy onSeptember 12th, 13th, and 14th for discussions of issues that matter most at the local, state, and federal levels, and share strategies with chamber professionals from all over the country on how best to address them. Registration information will be coming soon, but you can reserve your room now at the Intercontinental New Orleans. Make your room reservation on-line, or call 1-800-439-4745 and mention US Chamber of Commerce to receive our preferred rate.
Recent Postings to www.USChamber.com, www.FreeEnterprise.com and www.WorkforceFreedom.com:
- Solving the Crisis of the Vanishing IPO by THOMAS J. DONOHUE – Monday, May 7, 2018
- Henry Fonda May Have Something to Say to Richard Cordray by KATE LARSON – Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- The Kigali Amendment is a Win for the Environment and the U.S. Economy by JOE JOHNSON – Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- The Hill Op-ed: Improving Labor Transparency Helps Workers by SEAN P. REDMOND – Monday, May 7, 2018
- Myth v. Fact: What’s the Truth about Net Neutrality? by NEIL BRADLEY – Monday, May 7, 2018
- The U.S. Economy Hits the Sweet Spot by J.D. FOSTER – Friday, May 4, 2018
- Tax Reform is Pumping Up Small Businesses Optimism by SEAN HACKBARTH – Thursday, May 3, 2018
Recent U.S. Chamber Press Releases:
- Global Energy Institute Launches EnergyInnovates to Showcase Technology Leadership - Monday, May 7, 2018
- U.S. Chamber Delegation Embarks on Executive Mission to North Africa - Friday, May 4, 2018